Hey there , thanks for showing your interest for becoming an author on this blog.
Who are we?
Eduonline 24 is a popular destination for students from all over Asia, but mostly from India. We have over 200 active email subscribers and hundreds of daily visitors. Alexa.com has ranked us 48000 among the top Indian websites in such a short span of time. Learners of Eduonline 24 display a huge amount of love and affection to us on social media. We have 500+ facebook likes, 150+ Google+ Followers.
We have several FB groups for preparation of various examinations, such as GATE CS (3000+ Members), UPSC CSE, etc.
Why you should Write for Us?
We already have 50 plus high-quality posts which have been published and many more to come soon. But still, we feel that there is a huge demand for content, which can help students. Eduonline 24 provides a platform for learners and as well as writers who help others to learn.
You can write in either English or Hindi.
How can you become an Eduonline 24 contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Eduonline 24, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value to readers.
- Here are a few of the categories that We accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Eduonline 24 to avoid submitting already published ideas: Education Related Posts, Examination Preparation Notes & Articles, Examination Tips and Strategies, and other posts related to educational purposes.
A few things to remember before submitting your post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 600 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Eduonline 24 audience.
- Credit: Eduonline 24 respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Eduonline 24.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Eduonline 24.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Eduonline 24
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Sub: Guest posting at Eduonline 24
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from WordPress dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at Eduonline 24, do let us know via the contact form.